Here are just a few reasons why an email marketing campaign is essential to your business:
- Stay Connected to Your Clients: Creating impressions with a customer base that receives their information in many different forms can be tricky, but it’s really all about making an effort. One excellent communication avenue is through social media. A significant chunk of your customers likely check Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. on a regular basis. But you still might be missing a few. To many, checking their email is the best way to communicate. Creating content delivered right to your customer’s inboxes is a great way to be seen.
- Mobile Friendly: Let’s face it — your consumers are using their smartphones and tablets when they’re viewing your page. An advantage of email marketing is that you send a message directly to your customers’ fingertips.
- Branding Opportunities: By streamlining your content into emails, you’re enhancing your brand. Your company can relay its message across all platforms and is able to create a unified message and an expanded reach.
- Promos and Campaigns: Providing your customers with an electronic coupon incentivizes them to use your products and services ASAP. It’s just like a mailer, but you skip on expensive overhead with shipping. By the same token, you’re able to announce new campaigns for products and services in a breeze.
- Cost-Effective: Increasing accessibility and reach without much expense can alleviate your marketing budget and help you expand your business in other facets.
- Drives SEO: By sending emails to your customer base you’re encouraging engagement with your website. This can be through inciting clicks and actions in your email, driving people to your RSS feed and integrating the content of an email into a digestible newsletter for customers to browse. All of these significantly improve SEO.